Good Price Plastic Shredder/Crusher Machine for Film Bag
|FOB Price:||US $4,000-38,000 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $4,000-38,000/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||50 Sets/Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: WT300/400/500/600/800/1000/1200/1400
- Raw Material: PE, PP, ABS, PA
- Knife Classification: Flat Knife Crusher
- Automation: Automatic
- Certification: CE, ISO9001:2008, SGS
- Rotating Blade: 150-550mm
- Qty. of Rotary Blades: 20-95
- Blade Material: SKD-11 DC53
- Electric Components: Schneider/Siemens
- Technical Guidance: Yes
- Transport Package: Seaworthy Packing
- Origin: China
- Type: Plastic Shredder
- Structure: Top Feed
- Knife Roll: Solid Knife Roller
- Computerized: Computerized
- Applicable Materials: PE, PP, ABS, PA PVC Film Bag Tire Tyre Lump Pipe
- Power: 5.5-110kw
- Capacity: 50-3000kg/H
- Lead Time: 7-15 Working Days
- Motor Brand: Siemens
- Trademark: KWELL
- Specification: different model, machine size is different
- HS Code: 8479820090
The KWELL single shaft plastic shredder is a type of common-universal machine to perform some hard work shredding solid material such as runner material(nozzle material),nozzle tip,PET bottle,paper,hard cardboard,electron plate,plastic barrel etc. Customer can select proper mode of machine according to the size of material. Please contact with us directly in case a customer plan to go harder material like nylon or ABS.
|Model||Power(KW)||Qty. of Rotary blades(PCS)||Rotating Diameter(mm)||Shredder Chamber Size(mm)||Capacity(kg/h)|
KWELL is a prestigious plastic recycling machinery manufacturer in China. Our customers have been enjoying a variety of advantages in particular in terms of the dedicated screw designed by our R&D team including good mixing, good dispersion, high productivity, and so on.
KWELL Machinery guarantees all new products and parts to the first owner-operator to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of 12 months from B/L date, under normal use and service.
1.Send engineers to install, test the machines and offer technology guidance and worker training at customers' factory.
2.Offer 12 months free maintenance and life long service. After the warranty period, spare parts will be provided at basic cost.
3.Build customers database. All machines are traceable.
4.Visit customers and make quality trace periodically and take customers' feedback into account during routine practices.
5.Speed up service and spare parts supply.
Welcome your inquiry for details!